How to sell your video games to Bookstores.com
Selling your video games to Bookstores.com is a great way to earn extra money.
Follow these simple steps:
- Enter the UPC or title of your video game in the buyback search field.
- Click “Add to buyback cart” to accept the quote* offered.
- When you’re finished adding video games to your buyback cart click “checkout”. (If you do not already have a Bookstores.com user account, you will be asked to create one before proceeding.)
- Verify your address, review our buyback policies, and tell us how you wish to be paid. Then click “submit buyback”. You will receive an email stating letting you know buyback has been submitted. Check your spam folder if you do not receive it.
- Print your pre-paid trackable shipping label and attach it to your carton. Important: If you are shipping more than one carton, please click the Additional shipping labels link for as many free shipping labels as you need.
- Please review our packaging guidelines and shipping guidelines for valuable information prior to shipping your video games.
* Please note that the prices offered are a quote and are subject to change if the information provided differs from what is received.
If you have further questions, please review our buyback FAQ.