From the home page you may search for books by the ISBN (International Standard
Book Number – a 10 or 13 digit number normally found on the back of a textbook above
the barcode), author, title, keyword, or by subject. Make sure to always
verify the author, title, edition, and ISBN of the textbook you find to ensure it
is the correct version.
- Once you’ve found your book, click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Enter your shipping destination zip code to calculate shipping charges.
- Select your shipping method (Please note that USPS Ground, although economically
priced, can sometimes be unpredictable due to a host of factors uncontrollable by
Bookstores.com. If you need a timely delivery of your textbook, you should consider
upgrading to a more reliable service method).
- You may continue shopping for more textbooks or proceed to checkout.
- Review our Warranty & Returns information. Select "I agree" and click "continue"
- Enter your payment information and click "Submit Order."
Bookstores.com product descriptions are not designed or intended to replace your personal product knowledge, experience, and/or research.
Bookstores.com strives to be as accurate as possible in our product descriptions,
information content, pricing, links, and any other product information contained
in or referenced on our site. However, occasional human error may occur and we therefore
cannot guarantee that all product descriptions, specifications, pricing, or any other
content on the site is entirely accurate, complete, current, or that we are responsible
for these errors. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due
to typographical, informational, technical, or any other error, Bookstores.com
at its sole discretion shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order for that
product and immediately amend, correct, or remove the inaccurate information. Moreover,
all links on Bookstores.com are intended only to provide visitors with assistance
finding additional information and professional opinion. Please remember to consider,
you, our valued patron, are ultimately responsible for any purchase decision.
Bookstores.com offers the following shipping methods:
- USPS Ground* (Standard Shipping Method) - 3-14 business days on average
- USPS Priority Mail - 3 business days
- FedEx Ground - 1-5 business days
- FedEx 3-Day Saver - 3 business days
- FedEx 2-Day Saver - 2 business days
- FedEx Standard Overnight - 1 business day (Delivery by 4:30PM Monday-Friday only)
- FedEx Priority Overnight - 1 business day (Delivery by 10:30AM Monday-Friday only)
All orders require 1-2 business days to process. Business days for processing or shipping do not include weekends.
**We do not require signature confirmation for delivery of packages.
Sorry, no international shipments
Please note that USPS Ground, although economically priced, can sometimes be unpredictable due to a host of factors uncontrollable by Bookstores.com. If you need a timely delivery of your textbook, you should consider upgrading to a more reliable service method.
Bookstores.com accepts the following Payment Methods:
- American Express
- Google Checkout
Sorry, no international credit cards are currently accepted.
When your package is scanned into our system, we e-mail your delivery confirmation
(USPS) or tracking (FedEx) number. If you can’t find that e-mail, here is how you
can check your status online.
- Login to My Account.
- Under the "My Orders" section, click the link for Order Status.
- Click the order ID for the shipment you are researching.
- Under the Shipment Information section (at the bottom), click "view shipment."
- Click on the tracking number.
You may cancel an order placed directly with Bookstores.com only if the "cancel order" link is viewable on the Order Status page. Please note that this link is viewable only when none of the items on your order are invoiced.
If you do not see the "cancel order" link, then your order has already been invoiced and cannot be canceled.
Once your order has been invoiced, it cannot be changed. An order is considered invoiced when it has been transmitted to our warehouse for picking and packing. This process typically occurs the morning of the next business day, however in some cases your order may be invoiced within an hour after it is placed.
Marketplace Orders If you ordered from the TextbooksRus.com Marketplace, you must contact the Marketplace Seller you ordered
from in order to change or cancel your order. Seller contact information can by found in your order confirmation e-mail or on the Order Status page.
Tips to ensure your order arrives quickly and correctly
- Double check all shipping information. We process orders very quickly, so you may not notice mistakes until it is too late.
Make sure all shipping information is entered correctly BEFORE you submit your order.
- Carefully read the Item Page to verify you are getting the correct edition with all the components you may need for your class.
- Used textbooks may not come with CD-ROMs or Online Access Codes. The only way we can guarantee that the book will come with the
associated supplemental materials is to purchase a brand new US Student Edition of the edition that comes with the supplements.
Please read the item description to see if any such items are missing. When in doubt, submit a question to our friendly customer
service staff. They will be more than happy to assist you!