Buyback Shipping Guidelines
Bookstores.com will provide you with a prepaid and trackable shipping label. View
a sample shipping label. Delivery confirmation
is included with the label, so you can verify that the item successfully arrived
at our location. The cost of this label is billed to us.
- A dual FedEx/USPS prepaid label is the carrier for your buyback. This service guarantees delivery in 3-7 business days.
- Please review our buyback packaging
guidelines for valuable information prior to packing and shipping your books.
- Print your free shipping label and
attach it to your box.
- Every carton you send MUST use a unique shipping label. If you have more than one
carton, you must print free additional shipping labels
for each carton you send in. Failure to do so may lead to loss of carton and books.
Bookstores.com is not responsible for items lost due to multiple cartons utilizing
the same shipping label.
- Drop off packages at the nearest FedEx drop off location, United States Post Office, or arrange
for a free pickup from the United States Postal Service by calling 1-800-ASK-USPS. When dropping off
your package, please select a United States Post Office, FedEx-staffed center, FedEx Office, or FedEx
Authorized ShipCenter. Do NOT use a FedEx drop box to ship your package-it will not be processed or
delivered. If you call to schedule a pickup, make sure to mention you have a "return label."
- Drop off packages with USPS labels at your local post office.
- Login to your account and view your buybacks.
- Click on the Buyback Number for the shipment requiring additional labels.
- In the Shipping Labels box, click on "Add a shipping label".
- You will see a new tracking number added to your list of the labels. Click the new
tracking number to view and print the new prepaid shipping label.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for every additional carton.
If you have questions regarding your buyback shipment, send an email to