How to become a Marketplace Seller
Step 1: Create a Bookstores.com user account
If you have not already done so, you must first create a user account to access the website.
Read the section on How to become a member for instructions.
Step 2: Create a Marketplace Seller account
- Carefully review our Seller Terms & Conditions.
- Go to https://www.bookstores.com/account/seller/signup.aspx.
- Complete the form, making sure to fill out the country fields, and click "Next" in the bottom right corner.
- Review and edit your information if necessary. When all of your information is correct, click “Yes, Create Account” near the bottom of the page
- Once you receive the "Your seller account has been created" message, click on the "Go to your seller account now" link. From there, find the "Inventory" heading on the left menu and click on "Manage Inventory" to begin loading your books.